The Elders at Seed of Life Fellowship are responsible to:
1. Care for the spiritual needs of the church family
2. Guard the purity of doctrine and life of the church
3. Direct the administration of the church ordinances
4. Discipline in accordance with the Word of God
5. Share the ministry of pastoral care
6. Approve all leadership positions
The Elders are responsible for the total operation of the church, including various organizations, physical properties, finances, and other temporal matters. The Board of Elders functions only under the headship of Christ and the authority of the Word of God.
The Deacon's role is one of administration and serving the flock. The Deacons have responsibilities as delegated by the Elders in order to share with the Elders in their ministries.